Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Easter 2017

One of my favorite holidays fell on April 16th this year. I love celebrating Easter with my crew! The longer I'm a mom, the more simple I get with festivities. Maybe I'm lazy. Maybe I'm getting smarter. Either way, I've learned that the only thing the kids care about is that they get to do something fun and out of the ordinary.

Our little dollar egg dying kit did the trick!... Happy kids...
Caleb is so sweet with Ivy...
I love those smiles! Notice Ivy trying to color on the counter. They do it right under my nose and I still don't notice until 3 months later! Naughty...
The neighborhood egg hunt was a hit! Mike took a break from mowing the lawn to have some fun...






As if THAT wasn't enough, the Easter Bunny showed up to the house too!...






 And finally, my favorite Sunday of the year. My beauties on Easter Sunday...
 Ivy wasn't having it. She was trying to escape the entire time...

 Ivy stinker...
 I'm the luckiest...



 There she goes again!...
 OH MY HEART! They're perfect...
 Next year, she'll be a pro at smiling for the camera like the others...

 And there she goes again...
 My amazing boys...
We finished the day at Grandma Catherine and Papa Tom's. You can tell my dad hasn't been here to take care of the lawn! Which made the perfect grass for hiding eggs! Haha! 
Happy Easter!

No comments: