Monday, June 26, 2017

Janie's 5th Birthday

Oh my Jane-Jane. 5 looks good on you! Thank you for being such a patient angel child!

Still obsessed with "litstick"... She sits in front of the mirror putting it on for about ten minutes until it is just right...
 For her sensitive eyes. She just can't stand "how bright the sun is on my chest!" My fair babe...
 Hooray!...
 5...
 Janie got an awesome Super Hero Birthday Party this year! We invited everyone hoping some could make it. Every single child we invited came!...
 It was an hour and a half of absolute utter insanity and fun chaos!...
 Look how cute they all are! Top- Jay Couch, Archer Smith, Ada Densley, Ainsley Simmons, Piper Holbrook, Brindslee Romph, Janie, Farah Pedersen, Lydia Snedaker Bottom- Matthew Swift, Chase Breinholt, Wyatt Lloyd, Sophia Torres, Hadley Sommer, Sam Scott, Liza, Jr. Coons and Maleah Hill...
 I had to get a picture of Janie and her best friend, Lydia...
 So Spoiled...

 We had a little photo shoot before the party...






It doesn't get much cuter than that!

Janie just lost her bottom 2 teeth and is growing up WAY too fast! At preschool and with her friends, she likes to be the boss and the "mom" of the group. She loves to be in charge and likes to decide what they will be doing and how they will be doing it. It surprises me sometimes because at home she's just so laid back and patient and goes with the flow so effortlessly. Maybe at home she has succumbed to the middle child role and with her friends, she actually gets to have a say in something? I just think it's so funny to hear her playing with her friends while being so in charge and sure of herself. It's pretty much her way or the highway! Luckily, her friends seem to like it so she has found the perfect friends for her! Janie is my most imaginative child and is always pretend playing with her dolls. She talks in cute funny different voices for each character she is playing. I love her natural Long Island accent and I could listen to her talk all day. Actually, I do listen to her talk all day and I genuinely love it.

Janie is so loving and has a very tender heart and is my little buddy. She always wants to be where I am and is always trying to impress me with her new gymnastics tricks, a picture she colored for me, the outfit she picked out, the way she did her own hair and loves to tell me something nice she did for Eliza or Ivy. She is definitely a mommy pleaser and it is not hard for her to please me! I love how she still loves her "blankie" and falls asleep sucking on it. It really is so sweet. Janie is smart, feisty, funny, caring and hard working! I am proud of her every day and consider it an absolute pleasure to be her mother. Happy Birthday Janie Mae!

No comments: