Saturday, February 18, 2017

Janie's First Gymnastics Performance!

Janie has been working so hard on gymnastics! She goes twice a week and is getting so strong and flexible! We have definitely found something that she is going to excel in. I especially love that my four year old can do real legitimate push ups. It is so cute and so funny. Ugh I love her! While we're talking about Janie, let me take a minute to mrag. (Mom Brag)
  Janie has been my sunshine since the day she was born. She sticks up for me and always wants to do what I'm doing and be where I am. She is my number one fan. She will play with my hair and chat with me about anything and everything. She gives the tightest hugs and would kiss my face off if I let her. She is my little home body and will only go to people's homes that are very special to her and she has to be in the right kind of mood. Sometimes she'd rather stay in her pajamas all day and play with Eliza and Ivy. She has a great imagination and talks and plays with dolls and sometimes she just talks to nobody. She likes to play different roles, but usually her parents and siblings are all dead while she pretend plays. That is a bit concerning, but you know... I can't discourage imaginative play! When she gets laughing hard, she can't stop! Then I laugh that she's laughing and it's a cycle that can't be stopped! I could stare into her beautiful blue eyes all day. She can be a little mischievous, but I wouldn't change a thing. She loves to dress herself and she's got STYLE! She is all about having the best outfit and hair and she likes to do it all by herself. She's currently mastering her high bun and loves to wear leggings with her shirt tucked it. It makes me laugh every time. I'm so proud of my Janie Bug!

Rockin her cartwheel...
 She's so cute...
 Get it girl...
 Getting flexible...
 Love...
L

 We'll get the pointed toe next time...

 Great performance!...
 Her team...
 Proud Dad...
 Proud Mom...
Way to go, Babe!

No comments: