Saturday, February 18, 2017

Ivy Turns 1!!!

There never was a better baby. She loves to stick out her tongue and move it around and she thinks it's so funny. She's becoming quite attached to her white blanket and gets so giddy when you give it to her in bed. She is very mellow and she doesn't demand much. She's cuddly and patient with me. She's just an easy and very happy baby and I'm so grateful. She's so easy to love and I could just keep her on my hip all day and not mind one bit. She's a great little eater and she ADORES her siblings and especially Claire. Happy 1st Birthday to my beautiful Ivy!

She had her first spaghetti dinner on her birthday. She LOVED it! Just like her momma...
 Can you even believe how darling she is?!?! She's sooooo cute...
 Grandpa Bennion and Ivy at her birthday party...
 Grandma Dody and Ivy after Liza stepped on her fingers. Dodo cheered her right up!...
 Hey cutie...
 Always spoiled...
 Singing Happy Birthday and all she wanted to do was grab the fire...
 Not quite sure what to do next...
 She's loving that first taste...
 She's always going to have to share. Sorry #5...
 Janie will share too. Too sweet...
That's how I feel when I eat sugar too!...
 Dolly...
 Getting into it...
 She melts me into a puddle...
 YUM...

 I love celebrating her...
 My favorite picture...

It was a success! She was spoiled with toys and clothes and loves. She gives me butterflies and it is an absolute pleasure to be her mother. Happy Birthday Beautiful Ivy!

No comments: