Saturday, February 18, 2017

Halloween 2016

I know I use the word "cute" a lot, but how can I not?!?! They are the definition of cute! Halloween with them is adorable in every sense of the word! This Halloween was a real treat! Get it? Sometimes I have these pinch me moments where I think..."these are all mine?!" And then I get really excited because YES! Yes the are! The excitement does wear off when I clean up after them, but you know.... you can't feel joy if you can't feel grief! We LOVE Halloween! 

Giraffe, Utah Cheerleader, French Fries, Super Janie and Pink Zebra...
 These two are BFFs...
 Janie's face is cracking me up...
 Nailed it...
 Go Super Janie!...
 Everyone laughed at him all day...
 Utah Super Fan!...
 She's scrumptious...
 Helping a the Halloween parties at school...



 I had to get in on the fun...
 Time to head out...
 We got a fun visitor first...
 I love them...
 Eliza was HILARIOUS trick or treating! She was so happy the entire time and couldn't believe people were just dropping candy into her bucket! It was the best day of her life so far. For sure...
 I mean...
 My little buddies...
 Determined to get more...
What sweet kids I have. They had the best day! I ate half their candy and I still have a stomach ache. Until next year...

No comments: