Monday, November 14, 2016

OUR SUMMERTIME

We tried to do it all this summer and I think we did a pretty good job. We swam and went boating and camping too. We played and played and played some more! Enjoy a few of our favorite moments...

We kicked off our summer on a Memorial Day hike. We didn't get far with all that snow!...
 Finishing up baseball season with Caleb's fans...
 Swimming and buzz cuts with friends. We spent a LOT of time here in the summer...
 Janie was swimming with no floaties by the end of the summer. Way to go, girlfriends!...
 Another baseball game hanging out...
 Visiting Jake and Angie's ward for Gwen's baby blessing...
 She pooped all over herself and her clothes, so naked it is!...
 Janie started tumbling class and she is rocking it!...
 I snuck in a lunch with Jamie and my dad for his 66th birthday...
 Ending of a great season! The tournament almost gave me a heart attack. It was so much fun to watch him get so good! He's the best first baseman!...
 And he also got student of the week...
 Good job, boys...
 Fan club. Look at Ivy's feet making an appearance...
 We started potty training. We still haven't finished. The headaches this child causes... OH MY!...
 Claire had an awesome program to finish off 2nd grade...
 During her program at Bingham High School, Bud and I snuck away to visit the place we met. Photography class...
 We also celebrated our 9th Anniversary at The Grand America Hotel and Ivy got to join us. It was so nice!...
 These two sleep together most nights because Janie gets scared. It is so sweet. I love them so much...
 Claire and her friends are super weird...
 It's okay because my friends and I are super weird too...
 Poor Janie broke her arm. She was pulling on the back of a chair that Claire was sitting on and the chair and Claire fell on top of her. OUCH! Our first broken bone...
 And Eliza just being awesome like she always is...
 I did Claire's cute braid and I was so proud! I don't really like doing hair and I'm not very good at it either. But, I'm trying...
 Sneaking in a little craft time with my "gills". (That's how Janie says "girls".)
 And I celebrated my 31st birthday!...
 A quick drive up to Bingham Copper Mine with Dad...
 And a day trip to City Creek and Temple Square with mom...

 Can you believe how lucky I am?!...
 Our new dollhouse has been a HIT!...
 The Splash Pad is a real hit too!...



 Target and slushies. I was a cool mom that day. Chloe got to spend a few days with us and we all absolutely loved it! Janie is a hoot in this one!...
 Swimming...
 Besties...
 Claire and Boston. Such good little friends. (And maybe Claire's first crush...)
 Holding hands this time...
 Hangin with Uncle Matt...
 YUM!...

 Celebrating Grandpa John's Birthday!...
 Oh the filth...
 So creative...
 Shopping with 5 kids and I gave myself a gold star that day...
 Ready for church on the 24th of July. Aren't they the cutest?!...



 The day that Bud gave the kids a Father's Priesthood Blessing before the new school year started. It's not the best picture, but I'm happy I took one anyway...

 And I can't forget about YW Girl's Camp! I've been the 2nd Counselor in the YW Pres for 2 years now. The longer I am in, the better it gets. I absolutely LOVE my calling and the girls and especially the leaders. They have become my best friends. Here I am with Courtney Smith...
 I gave all of the girls a facial...
 My new Beehives, Bella Breinholt and Lily Couch. Amazing girls!...
 All of us! We are one cool crew, if you ask me!...
WHAT A GREAT SUMMER!

No comments: