Monday, November 14, 2016

Ivy Anne 9 months old.

Let's talk about Ivy! She is my little angel from heaven and I haven't spent enough time talking about her. She's almost 13 months now, but let's rewind for a minute and talk about 9 month Ivy because why wouldn't we?

I love sneaking away into the Mother's Room during church. Finally some peace and quiet with my baby. She's so amazing and perfect. And she really loves me too...
 Her face...
 She is so cuddly and gives the best hugs...
 And she's silly too...
 Check her out! She's so excited and wiggling her feet and hands in this photo. This is what she does when she wants something or when she gets super excited like she is here...
 Come on, she's perfect...
 Showing off those teeth!...
 Cuddling in bed after all of the other kids are asleep is our favorite...
 Daddy's girl 100%...
 Heart bursting...
 Always as happy as can be. Always...
 Rolling around...
 She got to stay up super late this night. It was the 24th of July and fireworks kept us up way too long...
 And enjoying this beautiful summer.
 She's laughing at Janie...
 Don't you just want to reach through the screen and squish her?...
I love my Ivy Ives.

No comments: