Monday, November 14, 2016

Ivy 10 months old...

She's so funny about her tongue these days. She's always sticking it out and being silly. She's also pulling herself up on things and has the funniest laugh. It comes from her throat almost like she's growling or roaring. It's a little raspy and absolutely adorable. She's finding her voice more and more and she really adores her siblings. Claire and Ivy are so special together and nothing warms my heart more than seeing Claire carrying her around on her hip. We all love her so dang much! What's not to love?!

Always on my hip or on my lap...
 Too soon for Christmas jammies?...

 I love this picture...
 Babies are my favorite...
 Bathtime with Eliza...




 Cousin time with Leah...

 Dinner time with Dodo...



10 months already? It's too fast.

No comments: