Monday, November 14, 2016

Bear Lake Peterson Family Reunion

Where do I even begin? It was a week of pure fun, pure joy, pure chaos and pure exhaustion! It was fabulous! Every single Peterson was able to make it. We haven't all been together at the same time for 15 years or so. It was definitely a highlight of my year. It was so special to spend the 4th of July week with my people! And my kids were in heaven with their cousins. We ate and played games and went to the lake and hiked and relaxed and just had the best time! We all stayed in the same crazy house. It was one little house built upon and built upon and built upon some more. It was quite the creation. It just added to the charm of our trip. I took 600 pictures. I know that's just ridiculous. Here are a few of my favorites...

Ivy and her daddy at Bear Lake just relaxing in the shade. In the shade is usually where you'll find Bud. Poor guy...
 My baby 8 1/2 months old...
 Cousin time...
 These two were inseparable the entire time... We miss our "Cholo!"
 Cutest family with Norah in that belly too...
 Loving life...
 Sweet freckles...
 Handsome little guy...
 Janie and Addy love each other so much...
 Levi and Eliza...
 We learned this past summer that there is nothing in this world that Eliza loves more than a lake with some sand. Definitely Eliza's happy place...
 Look at my amazing nieces! I can't believe how grown up they are. So beautiful. I love them...
 Aunt Nat and Ivy...
 Trying to get warm...
 I love my sisters and sister in laws...
 Girl talk...
 Dad helping out Cal...
 Heart...
 Sweetest boys, Ivy and Grandma... Josh and Owen...
 Ben and Josh trying to win. Can you spot Sam too?...
 Papa Tom and Eph lookin like rednecks...
 I won a lot of games at that table...
 Dream room...
 I spy one cute face...

 Craft time! Luggage and backpack tags...
 Team Peterson!...
 Grandma talking about the giants in our lives. Bud and Cal were the giant...
 Down time...
 Ivy and me and some creeper...
 I mean. So dang cute...
 Just chillin... and Claire spraying Aaron with silly string...
 Loving that silly string. Hahaha!...
 The level of cute goodness that oozes from this baby is quite out of control...
 She's just delicious! Here we are enjoying our lovely 4th of July...
 Happy with Daddy too...
 So many loves...
 Eliza is pretty much always flipping us off in one way or the other. Livvie being sweet, of course...
 Chloe and Claire biking around...
 Too cool...
 Best boys... Eli, Emmett, Thomas and Caleb...
 And Sam spraying them...
 Love...
 I couldn't balance in this thing to save my life...
 The night of the 4th, Ephraim had an awesome flag ceremony for us...
 It was very special...
 I don't think there was a dry eye in the house. We are so blessed...
 Quite the crew...
 Our hike to Bloomington Lake was amazing! It's one of the most beautiful places I have ever been...
 The kids were great!...
 And check out that cool mom! The water was the coldest I've ever been in...
 Sweetest Ivy Bean waiting for Bear Lake Shakes...
 Ivy is definitely a little celeb...
 I hope to be as cool as her someday...
 My love...
 My other love...
 Loves for Grandma and Grandpa to thank them for this wonderful trip!...

What a great time! The highlight was just being together. The low-light was sleeping in the same tiny room as our 5 kids. If you ever want to know what hell feels like, try sleeping in the same room as Eliza(2) and Ivy(8.5months) with cousins and people yelling and laughing and playing right outside the door. It was a doozy, but totally worth it. We can't wait to do it again!

No comments: