Monday, August 1, 2016

8 is GREAT!

Turning 8 is a big deal around here. I decided to head to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and take some pictures of Claire in her baptism dress. I'm so glad I did. It was actually my favorite part of all of these birthday and baptism celebrations. When I started taking her pictures, I cried like a baby. Then she cried too. It was a special moment for both of us and I think she felt how much I love her and how proud I am of her. We spent an hour taking pictures and enjoying each other. These last 8 years have been a real whirlwind! They have flown by and I LOVE being Claire's mom.

My mom and I made that darling flower crown from plants and flowers in her garden. I hope Claire can carry on some of my mom's many talents...

 She definitely knows how to work the camera...
 One of my favorites...
 I love to see the temple...
 Outtake...
 She is so perfectly beautiful...
 Always smiling...
 Twirling...

"Always have the temple in your sights. Do nothing which will keep you from entering its doors and partaking of the sacred and eternal blessings there." -President Thomas S. Monson

 I hope she always knows her self-worth...
 Angel...




 Starting to get a little sick of taking pictures...


 The first of many yawns...
 And she's done...
 But the lighting is just getting good. Hang in there girlfriend...
Okay, go run around...
 Do some cartwheels...


 Okay, we should probably be done now...

 But wait! There's more!...

 And that's a wrap...
I love you, Claire.

No comments: