Saturday, July 16, 2016

Ivy 8 Month's Old!

GOSH I LOVE THIS BABY! She is getting the cutest personality and she finally learned to sit up all by herself! It's like overnight she got so big and even silly. She loves to blow bubbles and sticks out her tongue when she's happy. She jibber jabbers and she even said her first word! It was.... I don't want to admit it.... "DADA." BUT, she said "MAMA" the next day, so I feel okay about it. She gives me butterflies. I smell her all day and love to nuzzle her little warm neck. She is the best happiest baby!

She turned 8 months on Claire's 8th Birthday on June 18th. So, that's fun!

Ivy is the family celebrity. The kids all fight over holding her. They are all so sweet with her. Caleb is a little rough and thinks she wants to wrestle...
 I'm so lucky I get to squish them!!!...
 Easy to love...
 Hanging out at swimming lessons after a little nap. She is so sweet...
 Always happy. Always smiling...
 Ivy is the best cuddler. She gives real life hugs and kisses. She is at the best age!...
8 months came and went faster than a blink of an eye. Now that the hard newborn stuff is long gone, I really truly want her to stay this age forever. My baby.

No comments: