Saturday, July 16, 2016

Ivy 6 Months Old!

Ivy is now almost 8 months old, but I can't let her get to the 8 month mark without posting about the last 2 months. If you're reading this, Ivy. I hope you'll forgive me. 5 children, a demanding calling and running a small business gives just the slightest amounts of time to sit and write. I will try harder to be better. I love writing and especially about my family and ESPECIALLY about Ivy!

Ivy is always a joy. She's so fun to hold because she just melts into your arms. She gives you hugs and nuzzles into your shoulder. She always smiles and loves to blow bubbles. One of my favorite things about her is when she gets excited or wants something, she wiggles her hands and her feet. It's more at her wrist and ankle and she just rolls them and wiggles them until she gets what she wants. She also stiffens her legs and I love to squeeze the little fat rolls on her knees when she does that. She is so irresistible. I can't even tell you how much of a blessing she is to me and our whole family. She brightens all of our moods!


She started eating solids. There never was a slower eater in all the land. If you want to learn patience, spoon feed Ivy.
 But at least I get to stare at her while I feed her!...









She is so perfect and easy! She has a hard time going to bed for the night, but she's getting better! Ivy is a dream baby!!! Happy Half, Birthday, Ivy Anne!

No comments: