Sunday, July 31, 2016

Claire's 8th Birthday!

She's slipping in between my fingers. It's all just too fast! I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. My first born. 8 is a special birthday. She's growing up to be the most beautiful and amazing person. She is always concerned for me and my feelings. She often asks me if I am okay or if she can help me with anything. She is always helping with the babies. She loves our family and loves to be with us. She adores Ivy and would carry her on her hip all day long if I let her. She loves to make food and be in the kitchen. She's becoming so independent! She does awesome in school and is so kind and respectful to her teachers. She is such a joy and gift to me! My friend, Jen Jackson, text and told me that her son, Wyatt, said that Claire is like Christ because she is always nice and always smiling. It made my heart explode! I love that others see what I see too. Claire is one special little girl!

I'd say she had the best birthday! She woke up with her awesome gifts- swim suit, water bottle, craft kit and treats...

 And a new bike! She doesn't look excited here, but she LOVES her new bike with gears...
 Then, she was lucky enough to have a swimming and ice cream party with some friends. It was a hit! Boston, Anna, Chloe, Janie, Claire, Maddie, Lainey, Jossie, Wyatt and Caleb in the back...
 So exciting!...
 She loved when we sang to her...
 I wish I knew her wish...
 Ice cream time! So many toppings to choose from...
 Looks delicious...
 Janie is my chocolate girl...
 Jossie and Clairey...
 Claire and Chloe from her class...
 I can't believe none of them puked in the pool after this...
 The boys...
 Bunny ears are super cool right now...
 Such a good little swimmer...
 These two buddies are the best! Ryder and Caleb...
 So much fun!
Birthdays are so much fun! Any reason to celebrate life is just fine by me. Happy 8th, Clairey Bug!

No comments: