Monday, March 21, 2016

St. George and Ivy 4 months old!

We went on THE BEST trip with our friends! We left the 4 oldest at Grandma and Grandpa Bennion's and had the best time with 6 other couples. After my winter of being cooped up, it was just what I needed!

The girls headed up and day early to have a GNO(this means Girl's Night Out, Dad). Amber and Ang surprised us with some matching PJs and Ashley gave us all a facial. It was heavenly! We laughed our heads off all night long! I went to bed first at 2:30am and they all stayed up until 4am! Can you believe how crazy we are?! HA! So much fun...

These ladies are my sister wives. They mother my children and take care of me too. I love them so much and am so thankful and lucky to have them all in my life. I'd take every single one of their kids as my own. They are my neighbors and some of my very best friends. Kristy, Ashley, Jen, Me, Angela, Courtney and Amber...
 They all lucked out and didn't have a baby with them. So, while they got a massage, I went on a walk with Ivy. I think it was just as great as a massage. St. George is beautiful!...

 My little friend turned 4 months old while we were there! She was an absolute angel the entire time even though she got sick and puked EVERYWHERE. She was so smiley and sweet the whole trip!...

 And it was the best spending time with this guy too...
 We couldn't stop at matching PJs!... #squad...
 The whole crew... We ate lots of delicious food and had to get some ice cream to... Seriously coolest people ever...
 Party time on the razor. I was pretty unimpressed with how scared I was. I used to be tough. Now I'm a big wimp and was scared on the whole ride! Amber almost killed us...
 But it was still so fun!...
 My favorite canyon, obv... We hiked around in Snow Canyon and it was lovely...
 We made it back just in time for church on Sunday. What a great trip!...

No comments: