Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Ivy Bean is 5 Months Old.

She is the perfect baby. She is so mellow and gentle and patient and sweet. She never cries. Like ever. Except for at night every once in a while, but it's almost strange how much she doesn't cry. When I was pregnant with Ivy, I prayed and prayed that I would have a good baby. And now each night when I pray, I thank Heavenly Father for giving me this gift of this precious healthy and happy baby. She is never a burden and always a joy. Gosh I love babies so much and 5 months is one of my favorite ages! She sleeps like a champ and wakes up with a smile on her face. She reminds me a lot of Claire as a baby. She loves to kick and flirt and of course, smile.

She is so loved by every single one of us...
 I love how her ears poke out at the top...
 Liza is so good and gentle and sweet with her...thank heavens...
 She's always looking at me. What can I say? She loves me the most...
 Little sisters...
 She loves to suck on her blankies just like Janie and Eliza...
 My mother's room buddy at church. I'm going to miss this some day...
 She loves bath time!...

 How sweet is she? Being #5, sometimes she has to fit naps in where she can...
 Our spot on the couch...
 I kiss her a lot a lot a lot and it hardly seems like I get to enough...
 We had a little photo shoot on her 5 month birthday. She literally did not stop smiling...








 Best friends forever...

 One deep love...
I could kiss her all day every day and have the most fulfilling perfect life. She's everything.

No comments: