Monday, March 21, 2016

HAPPY 6TH!

Can I rewind my life 6 years? I'd like to start over with Caleb's life knowing that he would be my only boy. I hate that I don't remember so much of his baby-ness. I could brag about Caleb all day long. If I could pick out every single attribute about my son, I would pick all that Caleb is. He's smart, funny, gentle, athletic, talented, obedient, inquisitive, sweet, capable, kind, outdoorsy, sporty, active and very handsome! His brain is a little sponge and he loves to tell me fun facts he learns all the time. I love volunteering in his classroom because I get to see what a good boy he is in there. He's a great listener and he adores his teacher. We had his parent teacher conference a few days ago and Mrs. Woolf just went on and on about what a good kid Caleb is. He is a quiet leader. We will always lead by example. He's not loud and boastful although he has lots he could boast about. He is that cute. He is unpretentious and easy-going and he reminds me of his Uncle Jake. I'm so proud of him.

Lately, he has become obsessed with playing with his friends or anyone that will play sports with him. Give him a ball and a friend and you could go morning to night without seeing him. We have had to reign him in a little bit because he thinks he can be at the park playing basketball whenever he wants. I really do love it so much. I love sports so it brings me so much joy that he does too! And Mike might love it even more than I do. He is so much fun to watch! 

We started the day at Dunford Doughnuts. He wanted doughnuts instead of a birthday cake. He's just like his Papa Tom!
He loved picking out 12 doughnuts!...

He wanted a Wubble Bubble ball and got his wish! It popped 2 days later...
Can't believe he's 6...


Claire made him the cutest card with gum and candy...

His birthday party was bowling with his friends and cousins...
I love this group of kids so much...
Stud muffin...
Happy camper...
Cutest cousins the same age...
Eli, Jens, Max, Thomas, Jack, Caleb, Krew, Liza, Claire, Janie and Rilee...
Group hug...
Make a wish...
The party was pure chaos and Jamie saved my day and helped me with Eliza and Ivy...
Momma's boy...

I have the best boys in the whole world...


His birthday was so great!  A few fun facts about Cal...

-Caleb has such good manners. He is always thanking me and everyone around him. 
-He is also very obedient and usually gets his jobs and homework and reading done before I even have to tell him or I usually only have to tell him once.
-He's an awesome reader and a quick learner. 
-He's very sensitive towards his sisters, but also loves to wrestle them.
-He likes to say, "That dog can hunt!" (This means someone is good at something. Bud taught him this.)
-He plays basketball on our hoop in our kitchen all the time and it drives me insane. He beats almost everyone at "Pig" on that hoop.
-He has a crush on a girl in his K class named Olivia. His best friend in class is Nico.
-He LOVES the dino chicken nuggets from Costco and could eat them every single meal if I let him.
-He likes to tell me, "Mom! I'm an athlete!"
-He told his friend that "My Dad punched a bad guy in the nuggets!" (Bud taught him this one too...)

GOSH I LOVE HIM! HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY, CALBEE!



No comments: