Wednesday, January 20, 2016

3 m o n t h s o l d

She is just delicious. She loves to chat and smile so big. Sometimes I think she wants to smile even bigger than possible because she is just so happy. She smells better than anything in the world and she gives me the purest joy. She is so patient and sweet and tender. I prayed and prayed that she would be a good baby because I didn't think I could handle anything else. God knows me well and He blessed me with the most perfect little angel. I adore her. I'm so glad she's mine!

This is the first time using my new camera. I'm still trying to figure it out, but I think I got a few cute ones...
 She has the cutest fingers and toes...
 HAHAHAHAHA....
 I mean...
 Sweetest little lovey...
 She loves to kick and kick and kick...
 I can smell her breath from here...
 Softest cheeks...
 Poor little clogged tear duct...
 There's the smile!...
 Squishy...

She loves to eat and cuddle and be held, but she's as content as can be just laying on the bouncer hanging out with the chaos that surrounds her. Happy 3 months! We survived! 

No comments: