Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thanksgivingtime 2015!

A little of this and a little of that during our Thanksgiving week...

She is SO CUTE!...
 He is THE BABY WHISPERER with Ivy! He can get her to sleep in no time flat. He gets up with her in the night a lot. I used to never "let" him get up with babies in the past because he had to work the next day. This time, I have had NO PROBLEM asking him to get up. I don't know if it's because I'm older or what, but I need all the help I can get in the middle of the night! I'm SO TIRED. These two have a sweet bond...
 Claire loves putting Liza on her hip. They decorated the entire tree for me this year and it looks great!...
 Janie helped too...
 One of my favorite school projects by Cal...
 Our plan is to be done having children.(Not that it's any of your business... ;)) But, before I gave away Caleb's clothes, I tried to pick out a few things that a girl baby could wear. I couldn't get myself to get rid of it all. So, Ivy wears a couple of boy things every once in a while to fill my boy void for a day...
 Claire loves when I try new hairstyles on her head and always asks me to take pictures for her. I'm such a hair rookie. I try...
 I love looking in the mirror while I hold her. I don't get this view very often. She's so cute and squishy...
 Ivy and I got a night out with Grandma Peterson and my dad. It was so great to see her. She told me a story of when she bought a house without telling Grandpa Bill and she only had to put $50 down! She's getting old and forgetful and told me the story a few times. She was SHOCKED when my dad told her that she has 7 children. It was hilarious and so cute! She has gone through so much heartache in her life and she is always happy and gentle and kind, but still has some sass. I love her dearly...

 After dinner, Ivy and I got some Christmas shopping done....

 Finally, Thanksgiving Day... The first half of our day was at my parent's church and Caleb stuck by me in the Mother's Room while I nursed because he wasn't feeling well...
 Liza and Bud went home because she threw up all over the Thanksgiving table. So, that was awesome. I got to hang with these guys instead...

 I love my nieces so much! Pretty soon, they'll be holding their own babies...
 Caleb not feeling well... Ivy being a baby... Can we go home now?...
 Twinner shoes!...
 We snuck a picture at Dody's after Liza got a little nap. This is our first family picture with all of us and oh it makes me so happy to have us all together!...
 Poor Liza so sick and so cuddly and quiet and sweet. It's no fun to have a sick baby, but the cuddles are pretty perfect.

Okay, we don't want to be sick anymore. Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for and are thinking and praying for those who might be feeling alone or down. Next up... Christmas!

No comments: