Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Before Thanksgiving gets here in 2 days, I thought I should share our Halloween. It was a blast, like always! We are still finishing up all the candy. I should have thrown it all out a long time ago. Here are all of our cutest characters...

Our baby unicorn. This is so fitting for Eliza! She is one of a kind! I need to do an entire post about her because she is just so dang cute and fun right now! She's learning all kinds of words and gives so many hugs and wet kisses and loves. My favorite is when tell her I love her and she says, "MWUAH!" and gives me the biggest kiss. That's how she says "I love you." It's also the cutest thing on earth when it's her turn to say prayers and she jibber jabbers and folds those chubby little arms and says, "dank doo." Ugh she has my heart. She loves to run up to you and hug your leg tight when you're not watching. She also loves to color on furniture and walls and gets into everything. When she gets caught, she just looks at you with the BIGGEST cheesiest smile. She knows when she flashes that guilty grin, she can get away with anything. She is such a sweet heart with so much personality! Can I also say that she is the BEST big sister? She loves to pat Ivy's head and kisses her 1,000 times a day. Poor Ivy always smells like spit. I love her so much! It was her first time trick-or-treating and she was loving it. She's the happiest when she's outside...

 Not so sure about the headband...
 And of COURSE our Tink! She was Aurora at preschool too. She would have been anything girly and sparkly! She's the perfect Tinkerbell. She trick-or-treated the entire time and kept up with Claire and Caleb just fine!...
 A couple of Claire's friends went as twins and I was so proud of Claire because she wanted to do her own thing. She's not afraid to be different and I love that about her. She was the perfect and most darling little black kitty. It's so fun and so sad to see her growing up so much!
 Back to Liza.(can't help it) She was loving her lipstick....

 Don't you just want to squeeze her? She's the most squeezable person alive!...
 "Do you want a piece of candy, Lizy?" "NO!" We have to remind people that no means yes when it comes to Liza. She says no in response to pretty much everything. It just adds to her charm. When she actually does say yes, it sounds more like "A$$". I want to bottle her up forever.
 Leonardo the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle! The coolest kid in town! He loved having his Kindergarten Halloween party this year.
 Caleb is THE BEST big brother to Eliza and Ivy. He spoils them with love and helps them get whatever they want. He can't resist kissing them, especially Ivy. I'm so glad my girls have such a good brother. I think he'll protect them forever just like Leonardo. He has a gigantic heart of gold...
 Running...
 She's got swag...
 So many hearts in my eyes...
 And the perfect baby lamb just 13 days old. She was as cozy and as sweet as can be while the trick-or-treaters came and went...
Halloween will always be one of my favorite holidays. We like to have fun around here!

No comments: