Saturday, October 17, 2015

Tomorrow


Tomorrow I get induced with baby #5. This has been the hardest last few weeks! I cannot wait to meet her and to have some relief. Pregnancy is not easy on me... especially at the end. Today I rested all day. Buddy took the 3 oldest all day to Park City so I could have some quiet time. I am feeling so many emotions. Mostly, just thankful. And a little sad. I'm sad that Eliza won't be my baby anymore. She's going to have to grow up quick! I adore her. 


My life is so exhausting and really hard sometimes. But it's my dream life and look how lucky I am...

I've done everything possible to try and get this baby out. Walked, bounced and bounced and walked stairs and walked some more. I ate spicey food and did plenty of squats. She is nice and cozy! Last Sunday, I thought I was in labor. So, before we went to the hospital, I took Eliza on a walk to try and speed things along. It turned out to be false labor and Mike and I took the walk of shame as they sent us home. Hahahaha!!! It was terrible! Here we are a week later and still no baby. Here are a few things we have done this week to make the time go by...

Pumpkin Patch...

Cornbelly's...

Football...

Almost 39 weeks...

A little walk...

Leaving the hospital. That's the first time I've ever had to leave when I thought I was in labor. It was super embarrassing...

Bud just got a haircut, but before he did, we gave him some piggies. The girls loved it. He didn't quite get the man bun he was working for...

We made and decorated treats for friends...

And we enjoyed some sunshine. October is so beautiful!

Okay! Time to get ready for tomorrow. Gah!!! Finally!!!!!!!!

No comments: