Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Eliza - 18 months

One and a half and ready to take over the world! She knows what she wants, she knows how to get it, and she isn't afraid to tell you! She loves to cuddle, she loves to dance and she loves bananas. She's sweet and sassy, funny and testy, beautiful and silly. Eliza is one of a kind and one rare gem. I love when she points and gets excited and I love getting her out of her crib. She barks and roars at every animal. She is my little animal lover and is not afraid of them. She has a fabulous zest for life and will enjoy it with or without you! I love this spunky little queen bee!

I had to get a shot of her darling curls...

 She's concerned about the sliver that she just got from the stairs that need to be refinished...
 This is a face I see quite often. I can hear the sound coming out of that mouth as I type. She's yelling at me...
 And just like that, she's as happy as apple pie...
 I love putting her hair in a little bun. It's in her eyes if I don't pull it back...
 She loves to knock on everything all the time...
 So funny!...
 So beautiful...
 Where'd your neck go, Liza?...
 Thank you for the smile!... Notice the dead grass in the back? Well, Liza can reach the water shut-off lever in the basement. She shut off the water to the sprinkler for who knows how long. We finally noticed when our grass looked like that. She loves to mess with switches and buttons of any kind. She's definitely a button pusher!
 "Show me your teeth."...
 A bit of a bobble head...
She's in the 25% for height, 75% for weight and her head size is in the 95%. We have to find somewhere to store all those brains! Gosh I love Eliza with all my heart! Happy 18 months!

No comments: