Friday, July 31, 2015

Eliza Faye

Talking about her is long overdue. She is 17 months old now and her personality is FIERCE! I never knew it was possible to feel so much frustration and so much joy all at the same time coming from such a tiny person. Eliza has taught me that anything is possible. HA! She yells at me all day long and sometimes I joke that she needs anger management. Some days it's super funny and some days I wish I was deaf. Is "mean" a good word to describe a baby? Probably not. I just think that her stubborn independent determined strong personality is just a sign of a really great leader. In fact, I just read an article today that "poorly behaved children make more money as adults." Maybe she'll pay me back one day for the piercing screams that have permanently damaged my ears? Only time will tell... Hopefully Mike's nickname for her, "E-cry-za" will fade.

Eliza is a rare gem. What sometimes feels like such a struggle with her, I adore about her at the same time. She knows how to get what she wants and isn't afraid to do what it takes to get there! If that means sliding a small stepping stool up to a bar stool while stacking a bucket up to the keyboard up to a bookshelf where I put a choking hazard, she will do it! And she has done it 500 times! She is a determined climber and passionate toddler.

Truly, Eliza is the sweetest most beautiful gift to me. She has the most adorable beautiful smile and face. She is my best dancer and loves to cuddle. She loves to dance and boogie anytime she hears a song. It is so funny and cute! She loves to grunt and growl and has her own language that makes perfect sense to her. She loves her dad so much and gives him the best welcomes home. If you ask her for a kiss, she will run from a different room making kissing sounds and give you the best kiss in the world while she says, "Mmmmmmmmmwah!" She wrinkles her nose and breaths in and out her nose really fast and thinks it's the funniest cutest thing. And it is! She loves to wave hi and bye to strangers at the store. But they should never even consider approaching her if she does. Unless Liza is comfortable with you, she prefers to be friendly from a distance. Speaking of being at the store, she wiggles her way out of every single safety buckle no matter how tight it is. If I'm not in and out of the store in 5-10 minutes, I know I'll just have to carry her for the rest of the time while she wiggles and fights me to get down. If you see me at the store, get out of my way because time is of the essence!

I love my Lizy Lou!!!

When you ask her, "who's cute?" She raises her hands!...
 Feeling a little timid at the splash pad...
 She met a new friend at the hike. She just kept screaming at him and giving him some pieces of her granola bar...
 You'll always find her on top of the table. I have to clear that puppy so fast after meals!...

 These sisters are so sweet!...
 Not the most flattering picture, but it makes me laugh out loud. She wears me right out some days!...
 You'll know the second Eliza is done eating because she'll climb right out of that high chair and get as dangerously close to falling off as possible.

She keeps me on my toes! She doesn't go unnoticed and she's the most beautiful baby in the world. I love my Liza Bug!

No comments: