Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Graduate...

I'm sure that won't be the last time I use that in my title. Caleb graduated from preschool! He is so excited to go into "Kittergarden". He is a little smarty pants. He's very inquisitive and curious. He likes to unscrew toys and pull them all apart and then put them back together. He loves legos, baseball, soccer and me. He's so sweet and will cuddle and kiss me anytime I want. I love this boy so much! Seems like yesterday, he wasn't walking at 16 months and I thought something was wrong with him! I'm so glad that he's a healthy little ham and all ready for the big school!

Here he is on his first day of preschool. (4 years old)
 And such a big boy at his graduation...
 His 2 best buddies. We carpooled with them three days a week. Rilee and Jack. It wouldn't be a Caleb picture withouth giving thumbs up!...
 They're even crazier in real life if you could imagine...
 Way to go, bud...
 Look at that handsome boy over there...
 Singing his preschool songs in the back middle...
 Miss Amee and Caleb. She is the sweetest and best teacher!...
 Caleb has a major crush on her...
 Proud of our bug!...
 And there he is in all his glory...
It breaks my heart to think of his life so far and how fast it has gone by! I miss that baby boy, but he'll always be my baby, so there... Love you, Caleb!

No comments: