Tuesday, June 16, 2015

San Fran

My first girl's trip with my sisters! Paul came as a bonus since it was him and Meagan's anniversary. We went to San Francisco and then to Sacramento to see the amazing Garth Brooks in concert. It was THE BEST WEEKEND EVER! I had the time of my life and San Francisco is the most amazing city I have ever been to. I loved it so much!

We first stopped and grabbed some delicious Thai food. I haven't stopped thinking about mangoes and sticky rice since!...
 A river behind us.... can't remember which one, but it sure was great! I love my sisters...
 My two favorite leftys!...
 These seals were hysterical! My kids would have loved them...
 We took a tour bus around town and I enjoyed these lovely men and their cameras by the Golden Gate Bridge. They were VERY excited tourists...
 It was the most beautiful day!...
 Had to stop and grab a soda... (sorry Mom.)
 I loved the tree and I thought I was looking REALLY good that day, so you know...
 Chinatown was so fun!...
 Our bus broke down not once but TWICE. It added to the adventure. Mary was pregnant and swollen and such a great sport! I had so much fun with her on this trip. And Paul too...
 We had to ride a San Fran trolley!...
 Garth Brooks baby! Had to be in one of my top 20 nights of my life. I knew every lyric. It brought back a million memories. So much fun!!!

Bud did great without me. I LOVED getting this picture while I was away of them at Antelope Island. Janie's outfit made my heart swell...
 Love them all so much...


Some of the Garth Brooks crew. He played until 2:00am! It. Was. Awesome!


After church, we had some time to kill and hung out at Paul and Meagan's before heading home. It was just way too short of a trip! I'm so happy we went and cannot wait to do it again!

No comments: