Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June

June is one of my favorite months. We are always up to something, so enjoy these photos with us!

These 2 little cousins get to play for 4 days while we tend Olivia. They are the sweetest!...

 Eliza has been an absolute JOY lately! Every since she has started walking, she is so much happier and more fun. She is SASSY!...
 Always ready with a smile...
 Janie just wants to go swimming...


 Cal too...
 We had a sad little incident where Caleb told our next door neighbor that he was fat. So, he wrote him a little letter. "I am sorry I called you fat. I love you. Love, Caleb." It was a great teaching moment...
 I get to love on these three all day long! And sometimes it's ALL. DAY. LOOOOOONG...
 Caleb fixing his tools!...
 Claire is super proud of those teeth. When I see her teeth, I think of our money flying out the window...
 We decorated people's driveways for YW one night. The kids LOVE coming with me to Young Women's!...
 Janie drew a picture of a "diamond"...
 Caleb drew some dinosaurs...
 And Claire outlined lots of stuff...
 Janie turns into a new person when she gets "litsstick" on. She becomes quite proper and fancy. She loves all things girly!...
 Mary's baby shower. I was so so so happy all night. I love celebrating her first baby on the way!...
 4 of us are pregnant. 3 of them are girls!... (not sure on the 4th)
 Dum Dums really do make my life easier...

 Cafe Rio with the very best lunch dates...
 Swimming LOTS AND LOTS this year! Liza's first time and she LOVED it!...
 South Jordan Parade with Jay, Archer, Jack and Krew...
 And Lucy and Lainey too...

 We live by the best of friends...
 Janie at the South Jordan fair. She can't ever get enough of Frozen!...
 They rode the free ride over and over. They didn't mind a bit missing out on the $5 rides. I hope they never know the difference. Haha!...
 Caleb got in trouble for biting Janie one day, so he couldn't play with friends. He sat out at the end of our yard for almost 2 hours waiting for Claire to get home from school. It was the cutest...
 And last, but not least, I walked outside and noticed Janie under the tramp pulling up her pants. I asked her what on earth she was doing! Then, she pointed to that little pile and joyfully said, "I POOPED!" Well, yes you did! I had to run and grab the camera. It was so funny, but not at the same time. She said later that she won't ever do that again. Thanks for that, Janie. Side note: 3 hours later my neighbor told me he saw her peeing on our front lawn. She'll be on a leash over the next little bit! Where do they get these ideas? I promise not from me! Oh the joys!

I'm just glad that summer has just begun!

No comments: