Monday, April 20, 2015

Happy Easter!

This entire Easter season has been so great! We spent Easter weekend watching general conference and relaxing. I think I put a permanent dent on the couch this month. I'll tell you why in my next post. But first, let me tell you all about our awesome weekend!

My favorite Hunny Bunny... She refused to look at the camera...
 Coloring eggs with cousins...
 Happy to be out in the sunshine!...
 Lizy has been pointing at everything lately...
 This is right before she peed all over me. It looks like she knows what was about to go down...
 She couldn't quite decide if she liked the feeling of grass on her toes...
 Janie is nothing but absolutely delightful...
 So handsome...
 Looking for eggs at Grandma and Grandpa Peterson's house...
 Cuties...
 ANOTHER egg hunt! Excessive much?...
 Well, at least they're happy...





 Caleb also lost his 2nd tooth this weekend! The first one popped right out after he bit into an orange. I went to wiggle it and pulled it right out. The second one was a little wiggly. Caleb asked me to help him pull it out. I didn't think it was quite ready. He didn't care. He brought me a tissue and we sat on his bedroom floor and chatted and wiggled that tooth for about 10 minutes. Then, I told him to give it one big tug and he pulled it out himself! It was hilarious! He didn't cry or fuss a bit. He was just excited to get it out! He's been saving his tooth fairy and birthday money. Today he bought his first thing with his own money. He bought a badminton set at Target for $3.00. He was so proud to give the cashier his money and change. He was SO EXCITED! He hasn't stopped playing with it since.

It was so great to see Grandma Luree on Easter too...

Sweetest. Sweetest. Sweetest...

Before we dyed eggs, we had to run to the store for some eggs! I was a cool mom this day and let them all have their own carts. We were quite the parade!...
 Only one dropped egg. Not bad...
 A really fun tradition...
 Right after naptime...

We also learned about Christ and His Resurrection for Family Home Evening. The kids are still trying to figure out how to say, "resurrection." He is our reason for everything good that we get to enjoy in life and we are so thankful.

No comments: