Sunday, March 15, 2015

Tink Turns 3!

We've had a lot to celebrate around here lately. I would celebrate Janie every single day if I could! There is no one in the world like her. She is always happy, always smiling and always saying clever, funny and smart things. She is always cracking us up with her wit and stories. Every morning and night before bed, she combs her hair to look like a rainbow. She figured it out all by herself. It's adorable and I feel bad when I have to change the rainbow into a "water fountain" with an elastic to keep it out of her eyes. She prefers the ultimate comb-over. Janie loves to start out conversations by saying, "Mom, wanna know something CRAZY?" or "Mom! Wanna know something WEIRD?" or "Mom! Wanna hear something FUNNY?" She's very animated and into what she is telling you and loves to talk with her hands. She loves to tell people that she is "like, so freakin big." or that "my dad is like so freakin big!" Not sure where she learned the word "freakin" but I'm sure it wasn't from me. Ahem. Consider yourself lucky if you get to sit down and chat with Janie and hear that lisp and see that smile and bright blue eyes. 

Janie is our very own little Tinkerbell. She tinkers around the house making everyone around her in a better mood. She loves all things girly and sparkly and loves to give compliments. She's a really easy child and I'm so thankful I have her. Happy Birthday to my beautiful, Janie Mae!

First thing in the morning opening presents with her rainbow hair...

 She got a Barbie car, doll and Play Doh...
 Tinkerbell is all ready for her friends to come over for a cupcake and games...
 She's a perfect little fairy...


 Janie invited Afton, Farah, Chase and Jay...
 Dancing with their wands...
 Happy girl!...





 Opening presents from her nice friends...



I think it was a success! Janie is 3 now, but if you ask her how old she is, she'll hold up 3 fingers and say that she's six or ten. I can't correct her. It's too cute! I love her so so much! Happy Birthday Janie Bug!

No comments: