Sunday, March 15, 2015

Disneyworld!

Wow that was FUN! We spent 5 days at Disneyworld. The first day, we did Hollywood Studios, the 2nd day we did Animal Kingdom (my fave), the third day we did Epcot (my fave) and then the last 2 days, we did Magic Kingdom (my fave). K. Fine. It was all my favorite! It was so much fun and completely exhausting! Those two things combined made for a memorable family vacation!

Our first picture in Hollywood Studios...

 Loved seeing Pluto. We saw him all the time at all of the parks!...
 The actual carriage in the new Cinderella movie. It was beautiful!...
 Waiting in line for Toy Story. We waited almost 2 hours. That, to me, is a level of torture that I don't plan on ever doing again. And we didn't do it again, thank goodness. BUT, the ride was SO DANG FUN and although Grandpa got the highest score, I beat Buddy so I'm happy with that...
 In line...
 Janie fell asleep on Emma at the end of the line. It was adorable and I think Emma was loving it!...
 A little break after lunch to enjoy some sunshine...

 Waiting for the big kids to ride the Rockin Roller Coaster ride...
 A little out of order, but this is on the way to Florida...
 Toy Story line again. This one made the picture because of Grandpa's photo-bomb. Haha!
 Silly kids...
 Tower of Terror in the background. The kids wouldn't do this ride again after being tricked into it at Disneyland...
 Animal Kingdom was amazing! We saw a walking tree...
 The "Tree of Life" in the background was so awesome...
 We loved the safari ride! I love this picture of Janie and Matt. Janie wanted to be anywhere and everywhere that Matt was the entire trip. It was adorable...
 See the giraffe in the background?...
 They're naturals...
 Claire's scared face before the Everest ride. She didn't know what she was getting herself into...
 Julia's favorite ride...
 Matt and Kris...
 Claire's face! Poor girl was terrified!...
 Claire after the ride. She didn't want to do that one again. Hahahaha! I couldn't stop laughing...
 So, we went again...
 Bakie couldn't contain her excitement...
 Lunch at Rainforest Cafe. I spent most of the time in the bathroom with kids with tummy aches. They sat on the toilet FOREVER... Too much information? Gotta remember everything here people...
 Bug's Life show. It was too cute!...
 Just a good photo opp. I have the best kids in the world. They're really really great. I love them!...

 Loving all the rides!...

 Caleb got lucky to go home with a dinosaur as big as him! He fell in love with it right outside of the dinosaur ride in the gift shop. Those stinkin gift shops get you every time!...
 Ice cream stop...
 We stopped at the Dino Playland. Claire said, "Mom! There are apostles everywhere!" She meant to say "fossils." It was so cute and hilarious!...
 Claire loves to give the peace sign for photos. We made a lot of journeys in this huge van...
 Next up, Epcot! It was so charming and relaxing and a gorgeous day. I loved it so much!...
 Stuck in England in a telephone booth...
 My favorite, Mary Poppins. Can I bring her home with me?...
 Beautiful Belle was so sweet...
 This was a major highlight of our trip. Janie has been wanting to meet Jasmine for months now. It was a dream come true to meet her! Jasmine was darling and so sweet to Janie. I may have teared up a bit. What does Disney do to me?...
 Janie was in heaven and Jasmine even gave her a kiss on the cheek. It was so so so cute...
 Snow White is a favorite too...
 Macaroons are my absolute FAVE! This was a highlight for me!...
 We loved the underwater land at Epcot...
 Now to Magic Kingdom and we went on the Teacups first!...
 Pooh noticed Janie staring at him, so he stopped to wave. It was darling...
 Lunch at "Be Our Guest" was delicious and beautiful!...

 A little rain didn't get these two down...
 Just pull his head off of his neck and look! He's tall enough!...
 Poor Janie would cry and cry when she couldn't go on the big rides. Cotton candy helped with that...
Space Mountain was awesome...
 Belle's castle...
 Such a good looking bunch!...
This isn't the best picture, but the castle was amazing. I loved the night show and fireworks at the castle the most!...
 A boat safari ride. The driver was so "punny!"
 Magic carpet ride...
 Wheeeeeeee...
 Janie on the carousel...
 Clairey...
 There aren't many things more handsome that a dad riding a horse on a carousel...
 While the big kids went on some big rides, I took Janie to the carnival and we rode Dumbo...
 And her very first roller coaster! Do you think she liked it?...
 What a great vacation! We couldn't end without riding Teacups one last time...

We ended our trip with an epic dance party with The Incredibles. Caleb had moves I've never seen before and we were all smiling and dancing through our sore feet. I think we have officially filled our Disney cups for a couple of years! We did it all! Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa Bennion for making it all happen. It was so magical and so fun! Until next time, Mickey...

No comments: