Monday, December 22, 2014

December...

It's the most wonderful time of the year! We have been busy having a great time!

Enjoying some hot chocolate with Laynie and Crew...
 Temple Square with friends. Claire, Lucy, Laynie and Janie...


 I've loved going to Christmas parties! My sister's ornament party and I threw a great one too!...
 Lizy is the cutest...
 We've been doing LOTS of shopping...


 Mother's Room at church with Lizy...
 Cleaning out Claire's craft drawer. YAWN...
 Sisters hangin out...
 Caleb has been pulling this face lately...
 Eliza's new trick. Putting her foot in my face while nursing...
 She's so beautiful!...
 She's getting so big too fast...
 Claire received a "Leader of the Week" award at school!
 We went on a drive to see lights around town and ate ice cream....
The YW Beehives and I went caroling around the neighborhood. It was so much fun!
Oh what fun! Only 3 days until my favorite day of the year!

No comments: