Friday, November 14, 2014

Halloween was SPOOKY!

It wasn't really spooky at all. It was so much fun! The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast. Claire and Janie were Anna and Elsa and Caleb was their Knight in Shining Armor. Lizy was their pet kitty. Claire and I also had a great time at her 1st grade party. I love Halloween!

My babes...
 Janie had a darling hat that had long Anna braids, but we lost it. I was heart broken, but her piggies turned out just as cute...
 So handsome with great posture...
 Beautiful Queen Elsa...
 Lots and lots of glitter...
 Janie running to her first door to trick or treat...
 Dolly...
 She brought this little make-up pouch with her. It had her glitter and "liss stick". She is crazy about her lips looking fresh!...
 Jack and Cal...
 The neighborhood crew...
 My little kitty...


 I love those blue eyes!...
 I was Spidermom for the day...
Happy Halloween!

No comments: