Thursday, July 24, 2014

Our Summer...

Pictures are worth a thousand words. Our summer has been one for the books! Crazy busy and FUN FUN FUN!

Our 4th of July was especially fun...

 Janie potty trained! Hooray! When she has to go to the bathroom, she says, "MOM!!!  I have to go pee SO BAD!" Ha. My children aren't known for their tact...
 Eliza is as sweet as she looks and the ULTIMATE momma's girl! She's always staring at me and not too fond of being held by anyone else. Ever...
 Swimming lessons...




 Happy! She always scratches herself right in the middle of her forehead, darnit...
 Selling candy to earn money for the carnival rides...
 Tons of fun being carnies!...
 She's cute when she drools...
 Bows can be so ridiculous...
 Can I just say how much I LOVE not being pregnant?! This is what brings me joy! To be able to play with my kids...
 A day in...
 Hangin out...
 I bought this table for Buddy for his birthday and we use it almost every day to each lunch on. One of the best purchase I've ever made!...
 Splash "party"...


 Claire has lost her first 2 teeth this summer!...
 This girl is an absolute HOOT!...

 Eliza... HA!...
 Claire went to Temple Square with Grandma and Grandpa Bennion and she sent me this most beautiful picture!...
 New swimming suits from gma and gpa...
 A half-full hot tub never stops Mikey...
 Janie is so special...
 And so is Eliza...
 I love this hard working man. He truly has a heart of gold...
 Sand and water at Dodo's...
 Lizy around 4 months old...


 Always playing dress-ups with Rilee...
 Splash park...
 Don't you just want to pick her up and squish her?!?...
 We loved our visit from Isaac!...
 She cracks me up. Always taking her clothes off...
 I wore this on a date. Mike asked why I was wearing pajama pants. I promise they're not. It's just the style these days and this momma LOVES it!...
 Quick run to the store...

 4th of July twinners...

 Chase Breinholt and Janie...

 Sleeping out on the tramp...
 Sisters...
 Jensie came home from Olivia's baby blessing and spent the day with us. We need to do that more often!...
 Lazy Sundays are so great...
 Lunch...
 Oldest and the youngest... Claire wants to hold Lizy ALL THE TIME. It's like her very own real life doll! Except she's not a doll...
 Seriously, boys are lucky. In a pickle? Just pull over...
 I love those blonde summer locks...
 Sittin in the garage enjoying a Slurpee...
 This is right about the same moment that Claire said, "I want to pretend to be a mom. Just sit around and do nothing." I wanted to dump my Slurpee on her...
Eliza with hair...
 Consider yourself absolutely LUCKY to get to hang out with this girl! She is as hilarious, confident and awesome as she looks!...
 Oh ya. Lovin that fudge bar...
 I have 4 children and I am 28 years old. I wonder what the next 10 years will bring...
 Crafting after church...
 Dress-ups with friends. All the time...
 In the backyard some more...
 All tuckered out...
 This is how Janie puts "lipsick" on. It's one of her favorite things...

Such a great summer so far! Claire starts 1st Grade in just a few days. I'm sad and happy all at the same time!

No comments: