Thursday, July 24, 2014

Our First Time Camping!

I'm ashamed to say it, but this is the first time my kids went camping. We've always had the cabin to go to, so now that it has sold, we are forced to enjoy the mountains in other ways! We had such a great time. The kids were in heaven and ate marshmallows for dinner, snacks, breakfast and lunch! We left Janie at Dodo's and had a great time. We ended up missing her, but I think it made for an easier trip.

Silver Lake up American Fork Canyon. Next time we'll bring our fishing poles!...








 Ahhhhhhh. Feels so good... Great pic, Claire!
 The kids first time sleeping in a tent. They all fell asleep in about 30 seconds. They were exhausted. I, on the other hand, had a dream that a man was walking around our tent with a flashlight and he actually shot me in the chest. I'm such a baby...
 Cuddle bug in Caleb's pajama's. I didn't realize it would get as cold as it did...





 He fell into the fire. He didn't get burned, but got a little scared...



 Claire is loving peace signs lately...



A weekend to remember!

No comments: