Friday, July 25, 2014

Eliza 5 Months Old...

She is one beautiful baby! I love her perfectly pursed lips and round little face and cheeks. Her big blue eyes get me every time. At 5 months, Eliza loves to jibber jabber and talks really loud and especially when she's tired. This past month, she has learned to cry a lot. If she is in her element and at home, she is always happy and content and easy-going. As soon as we leave the house, she is fussy and doesn't want anything to do with anyone else except for me. I'm used to doing everything one-handed, but it is a bit tiring. We have been so busy this month so it seems like she has been crying non-stop. AND, the poor babe won't take a binki, so it takes quite a bit of effort to calm her down and keep her calm. I'm so excited for Claire to get back in school so we can get our regular schedule going. My babies thrive in routines and Eliza is no exception.

Although she's a major momma's girl, she completely has my heart. My favorite time of the day with Eliza is at night when all of the others are sleeping during our late-night feeding. I could stare into those baby blues all day long. She gives me the sweetest smiles and giggles and I love to nuzzle my face right into her neck. I can smell her as I type this. She gives me butterflies I love her so much! I swear she says "Momma" sometimes when she cries. Nobody else has heard this but me, but I really think she does!

She had a check-up the other day and she is as healthy as can be. I'm so thankful for that! She is 14 lbs. 9 oz. and 25 in. long. She is in the 45% for height and 40% for weight. She seems to be going in the same growing pattern as Janie and Caleb. They start big, and as they grow, they tend to be on the smaller side.

How lucky am I to get to be her mom?!?!?!...
 Love that little chin...
 Giving herself high 5 with her toes...
 Smiley...

 Not sure what I said to offend her,but my favorite thing about her crying is her nose! Is that not the cutest nose you've ever seen!?!?!? I love to kiss it when she cries because it's the cutest nose I have ever seen in my entire life...
 Oh hey Lizy. AKA Lizy Lou. AKA Lize. AKA Lizy Bean. AKA E. AKA Liza...




 Always sucking on her hand or arm...


If there's one thing I know for sure, it's that Eliza has blessed our lives beyond measure. Claire, Caleb and Janie absolutely adore her! They love to hold her and kiss her and try to give her any and every toy. I think it's safe to say that we would do anything for this baby girl. We love her so!

No comments: