Monday, June 9, 2014

The truth about Janie...

I have a secret. If you know Janie, you may already know this. If you don't know Janie....BEWARE! The truth about Janie is that she is half MONSTER! I'm positive that this monster side came from her dad, but it's both hilarious and exhausting. If Janie is not sleeping, she is destructing. She is pulling thing from cupboards or drawers. She is flushing things down toilets and covering herself in VICKS vapor rub, lotion or body wash. When I put hand sanitizer on her, she almost always tries to rub it in her eyes and then starts screaming. She laughs if you tell her no. She laughs if you put her in time out. She laughs if you chase her to stop her from doing something. She laughs when she pokes Eliza in the eyes, nose, mouth, tummy, everywhere. She laughs when I yell. She laughs when I cry. She escapes the house and runs down the street as fast as she can and usually down the middle of the road. This monster does what she wants, when she wants and how she wants! She loves to get naked. She loves to rip out her pretty hair that I just completed. Most of all, she just loves to destruct the house. Coloring on anything and everything with pens, lipstick, glue, whatever. I always ask her if she is a monster and she smiles so big and says, "YESH!" (with her lisp) Gosh I love her personality and spirit and I even love that little Tasmanian devil.

I told her to give me kissy lips because she just put on my lipstick that she dug out of my purse. She is ALWAYS digging in my purse looking for "lips"...

 This looks about right...
 Those are some monster teeth...
 Always getting naked. (yawn)...
 In time out for the first time after coloring on my white couch with lipstick and pens. Totally my fault for having a white couch...
 This happens daily...
 Look at her! You know she's just thinking of her next plan to destroy mom...
 Always poking Eliza...
 Sometimes she has a partner in crime...
 This poor monster got really sick a few months ago and it caused her to lose a lot of hair! Luckily, it's growing back now and she is perfectly healthy...
 Even monsters need sleep...
 Oh wow. Aren't those lips beautiful with mommy's lipstick? And doesn't that ketchup on the shirt look pretty? She's wearing Halloween pajama pants in May. She's a real life monster...
 Not sure about this one here...
 She loves to put socks on too...
 Thank you for not dropping my phone in the water, Janie...
The REAL truth about Janie is that I'm obsessed with her! Personalities like this don't come around much and I have a feeling she's going to be the worst teenager in the world or she's going to take her fiery ways and apply them in the most intelligent talented way possible. I'm crossing my fingers for the latter! I love you, Janie Bug.

No comments: