Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Celebrating Claire

Claire has had so much going on lately! She had a gymnastics recital, two Kindergarten performances and her very last day of Kindergarten. She has been so busy! Watching Claire perform in anything gives me butterflies. I love it! She is such a good and sweet little girl. She is a hard worker and does her best and I am so proud of her.

Her cute ho-down. Her friend, Jake Morton was her partner...
 Dancing queen...
 Her awesome gymnastics recital. She is such a good little tumbler! Claire does hundreds of cartwheels and handstands a day. That is no exaggeration. Sometimes it drives me crazy. She LOVES to tumble and is really getting good at it! Here she is with her class...
 Such a beautiful little girl...
 When she gets shy or nervous, she does this with her mouth. She can get REALLY shy sometimes and gets embarrassed really easily...
 Cartwheel time...
 One handed cartwheel...
 Kick-over. I actually had no idea that Claire could do a kick-over. She did it at dress rehearsal and I screamed! It scared me! Ha! I asked her after when she learned when to do that and she told me she could do it for a long time, but she wanted to surprise me at the recital! Ha! I was totally surprised! Cutie pie...
 And the final end pose. She looks pretty proud...
 Here she is at the end of the year Kindergarten singing program. I don't do her hair down like this very often because it gets so snarly, but Claire loves it when I do. I think she feels pretty beautiful. ;)
 Cutie pie...
 And she's off...
 Claire is in the front row in the middle. Can you spot her?...
 There's Claire doing her speaking part....
 This program made me cry a hundred times. It was so amazing and well done. Those kids learned a TON of songs and did so well singing them! I absolutely loved it...
 Proud of my Clairey...
 Finally, her last day of Kindergarten. She has learned and grown so much this year. She ended the year with a perfect report card with all 4's and all E's and she never got any strikes for bad behavior. I hope that continues every year. She is SUCH a great student! She loves to do homework and art is her favorite subject so far. She's my creative one...
 Silly girl...

 Those freckles are my favorite...
 One of my very best friends...
 Some of the bus stop crew...Violet and Jake. Claire is holding a present that she took to her teacher, Mrs. McDougal. She was a fabulous teacher and she cried on the last day of school while she spoke to the students. Claire said that she cried a little too. When she told me the story, it made me cry a little too! She's growing up too fast.
I'm so proud of my funny, active, smart, silly, gentle and kind Claire. She teaches me how to be better every day.

No comments: