Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Celebrating Caleb

Caleb's first year of preschool was a great one! He loved meeting new friends and learning how to write is name and trying not to scribble. He has a crush on his teacher, Miss Amee which makes me a little jealous. ;) Mostly, he had a ton of fun and ate a lot of great snacks. Ha! What I would give to be 4 again!

On the last day, I got to come to his class and see what he's been learning...
 Swinging in her back yard...
 Caleb and our favorite Miss Amee...
 Caleb also had his first season of baseball. Oh my cutest thing ever! Every little boy should wear a baseball uniform at some point. On the days Caleb has games, he begs to get in his uniform all day long. He can hardly contain his excitement on those days! Caleb loves to hit the ball and play catch. He's a good little athlete...

Thumbs up for Mom!...
At his very first game waiting in the outfield...
 Pep talk from Coach Hickman...
 Getting some pointers on his first time ever up to bat. He played Coach Pitch/T-Ball. Caleb never had to use the T. He did great!...
 CUTIE...
 Catcher for the first time...

 Last game of the season...
 Playing catch with Mom...
 Ice cream at Leatherby's with Teagan and Jack...

I had a Mother/Son date with Caleb and it was awesome! We dressed up as super heroes, ate some hot dogs and chips and had the best time. I love my guy so much...


 One more thing... Caleb loves collecting "Rolly Polly's" and giving them a house...
He's my very favorite boy in the whole wide world and there are A LOT of boys out there!

No comments: