Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mary's Wedding!

Well that was fast! Mary met Aaron Tanner in December and they got married on April 8th! It was the most perfect day you could ask for. She was so stunning and just beaming! It was a beautiful day and I'm glad I got to be a part of it.

Here are a few pictures of the shower we threw for her at Natalie's house. It was fun to meet Aaron's family...

Gross bubble gum game...
 Lily, Danielle, Jamie, Grandma Luree and Victoria...
 Mom, Aunt Kathy, Kerrie and Kayla...
 Avi, Becca, Rachel, Manina and Ellie...
 Mary, Lukie, Eliza, Michelle, Abby and Natalie photo-bombing...
 Angie, Mary, Lukie and Natalie...
 Aaron's family...
 Opening gifts...

 Babe...

 Getting ready for the wedding!...
 Mary and me..
 I have the best sisters! I love them so much!...
 Dad walking Mary down the aisle...
 High five on the way to Aaron! Ha! I love this picture...
 The ceremony...
 So beautiful...
 A married woman! WOOP WOOP!!!
 I love her...
 Jamie and Chris...
 Charlie, Buddy and my dad...
 Bud and I...
 Angie and Jake...
 Paul and Mea...
 Josh and Jess...
 The new couple!...
 I love my dad. SO much...
 I hope I age just like them!... I have the best parents in the world...
After the wedding we had a luncheon with just the adults. SO many beautiful things were said about Mary and Aaron. I hope they have the best life together! I know Mary certainly deserves it.

The babies ready for the reception....
What a perfect day! Congratulations, Tanners!

No comments: