Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Happy Easter!

Our weekend started at the neighborhood Easter egg hunt...

Jack and Caleb are little terrors. They are the two best of friends, but if there is a rock, toy, car, or ball; they will throw it over a fence, into a window or onto the roof. I'm just waiting for a neighbor to tell us that we need to repair a window. Mike calls them Dumb and Dumber. Secretly, I love their boyish ways!...
 Claire and her best friend, Violet. These two are a bit sweeter, but have a lot off sass too!...
 Look what she got!...
 She's just the cutest little girl...
 How does that plastic taste?...
 Claire found her basket!...
 The reason I can't lose this baby weight is in those eggs...
 Caleb in his Christmas jammies...
 Janie in her Halloween jammies...
 Lizy just hangin...
 Cuties...
 And my favorite of all... Easter Sunday outfits!...

 I tend to love them a little more when they are in their Sunday best...
 Dinner with the Peterson's. Natalie and Eliza...
 The egg hunt! 24 eggs for 30 people. A Peterson quirk? Maybe...
 Twinners...
 Who's cute? ME!!!...

 I just like to look at her and follow her around...
Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: