Thursday, April 3, 2014

Eliza's First Month

Well, she is 5 weeks old now! I'm finally starting to feel rested. Here is her first month in pictures...

I loved the covered hand jammies...
 All day every day...
 All day every day...
 Cutest girls...
 My first walk with 4 in tow...
 He cruises on that thing...
 Jane-Jane...
 Well she grew up in a hurry!...
 All day every day...
 I mean THE cutest!...
 Mike went on a trip for work 2 days after we got home from the hospital. Lots of things like this happened while he was away...
 All day every day...
 Her many faces...
 Janie likes to dump milk on her head at least once a week and then cries for a "showuh"...
 Look at those little chicken legs!...
 Fresh and clean...
 Sweetest...
 All day every day...
 Wide awake...
 While Mike was away...
 Constantly smelling her...
 I love carrying her around in my Moby wrap. She loves it more...
 Don't you just want to eat her up?!?...
 Claire working on her homework said, " I just can't wait until I'm in high school!" Oh geez...
 I mean, why not?...
 Our first outing as a family of 6 to the new aquarium in Draper...
 3 weeks old...
 Enjoying some sunshine...
 Sleepy smile at 4:00am...
 I'm so tired. SO tired. Always tired...
 Bright eyes!...

Phew! We survived our first month! Barely...

1 comment:

The Baldwin's said...

This is my favorite post ever, the contrast between your obsession with snuggling that new sweet baby all day, every day, to the craziness of four is amazing! Jen, YOU are amazing! Sure hope you're getting some sleep! And ps your house in Janie's birthday pictures is just gorgeous! Love you