Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Best Weekend!

Buddy got me a weekend trip to Las Vegas to see Faith Hill and Tim McGraw for Christmas and we finally went a couple of weekends ago. It was FABULOUS! I had the time of my life! We went with Ben and Natalie which made it that much better. 

The night we got there, we went to Bahama Breeze for dinner. We used to eat there all of the time when we lived in Philadelphia so it brought back a lot of great memories. One of the last times we ate there, I was pregnant with Claire and I fell flat on my back at the restaurant. Ha! I'm so glad that didn't happen this time!

They're the best...
 So are they... :)
 The next morning, we decided to go to the temple. Unfortunately, it was closed, but we walked around and enjoyed the beautiful weather in January! It was nice to get off the strip and go there...
 Here we are in my pregnant glory. I'm about 33 weeks pregnant here...
 Looking good, you two!...
 And the reason we went... This was the best concert EVER! I am a huge fan of Faith and Tim and have been listening to their music since I can remember. They were one of my first CDs. I was right on the isle and got to shake both of their hands and patted Timmy's back! GAH! It was so awesome and so fun! Buddy really nailed it with this gift. I was in heaven. Such a great time!
 We were so close to the stage. It was a small theater and just the bomb...
 All of us. Thanks for letting me have the isle, guys!...
 I mean... they were so so good. And Faith had a few costume changes. She looked amazing. Just ask Buddy. ; ) Tim was SMOKIN hot himself!
 After the concert, we got a chocolate shake and went shoe shopping. I got 2 new pairs of boots. Talk about a perfect day! I didn't even have to carry them!
 Did you know he had his very own ristorante?
 Natalie took this amazing picture from her phone! They were RIGHT next to us! So awesome!
It was the perfect way to spend time together before Baby #4 gets here! Thank you for the best weekend, Babe!

No comments: