Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love holidays! I love any excuse to do a little something out of the ordinary and celebrate something different. And, of course, everything is more fun with kids. We had a great day.

A little something to wake up to...
 Can you see the hearts? I'm not a very good hair mom, so I was proud...
 Cuties...



 I was in charge of Claire's Valentine's Day party for her class. I think everyone had fun! Luckily, Kindergartners are easy to please!...
 Cute class...
 37 weeks pregnant and Mikey got me my favorite chocolates. He's the best!...
 And my very favorite gift of all... Bud went and got a pedicure with me! I've been begging him to come with me for years and of course he would never do it. I cried from laughing so hard. This was so far out of his comfort zone, but he was a great sport and he even enjoyed it. He is very ticklish and he kept trying to talk to the Asian lady who spoke almost no English. It was so hilarious and it made my whole week.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments: