He loves his new hammer set from Grandma Catherine...
-He LOVES to give hugs and kisses to anyone and everyone. The first time we met Christian (Kristin's boyfriend), he gave him a big kiss on the lips. It was hilarious and awkward all at the same time. If you leave him, don't even consider leaving without giving hugs and kisses! He'll freak.
- He says hi and bye to everyone. If he says hi/bye to a stranger and they don't say hi/bye back, he will throw a full on lay on the ground screaming and kicking tantrum. I gave him the nickname "Zero to Sixty" because of this. His tantrums are always note-worthy and passionate come without notice. For the LOVE, if you see him, please say hi!
- He loves to compliment me. He tells me my hair/jewelry/pants/shoes are pretty on a daily basis.
- He asks me to cuddle and hold him all of the time. I never say no.
- He throws anything and everything. He's got a great arm.
- He is faster on his wiggle car than any child I have ever seen.
- He LOVES yogurt. It is, by far, his favorite food.
- He loves to pray and sing. His prayer is the same every single time. "Dear Heaveny Fodder, Dank Wu for dis day. In Name Jesus Kist, AMEN!"
- He loves to growl and attack you when you're not looking.
- He loves books and his favorites are the ones with animals.
- He doesn't care about minding me. If he doesn't want to do something, he'll say "no" every time and not care one bit. He doesn't care if you put him in Time Out. He's got a mind and agenda of his own. It's maddening. This is so opposite of Claire. She'll do anything it takes to make me happy.
- He's very friendly. He loves to say, "MOM!" And I look and he just smiles. I'm not kidding. I think he knows what he's doing here.
- His nicknames are: Cal, Caywubee, Caliente, Buster, Buster Brown, Bugs, BuggaBoo, Buggy and BuggaBoozer. Weird, I know.
I'm looking forward to spending another year with my little Caleb! He is one special boy and I am so happy to be his mother.