Monday, December 16, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend

Anytime we get to spend in Park City is such a treat for us! We absolutely love it! This time we got John, Caitlin and Kristin all to ourselves. It was so relaxing and fabulous!

Grandpa is so nice and spent A LOT of time with Caleb at the air hockey table...
 Claire and Caitlin finger painting...
 Janie just being crazy like always! She is, by far, my craziest child. (In a good way, of course)...
 My cute girls...
 Some more air hockey...
 She makes me so happy...
 My little star!...
 Janie is an INTENSE artist. She really goes at it when she "colors". I'm so glad it's not on my couch/wall/floor/table/door this time!
 My view...
 I mean, this could sell for millions!...
 More air hockey. Caleb never left. He is ALL boy...
 On a trolley ride down Main Street...


 You just can't walk past the bear without a picture...
 And some UNO in the hotel.
Thanks for the great weekend, Grandpa John!

No comments: