Monday, December 16, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

It was great! Anytime I'm pregnant and get to eat 2 Thanksgiving dinners, I am on board! No really, it was a great day full of family, food and fun.... my 3 favorite things!

With the Cryer side, we went to Orem and had lunch at a church. Claire spent all of her time playing at the play-dough table. She is definitely my artsy/crafty one!

 Bud and Janie getting ready for the program that included bad jokes, and some good piano playing...
 Caleb spent the entire time in the nursery room throwing balls at people. Watch out! He's got an arm!
 Claire with her cousin Isabella and their creations...
 Jamie, Eli, Janie and me... Jamie is my best friend. I love her and am so so thankful for her! Aren't sisters the very best? They really are! We talk every day, but I wish I could see her way more!...
 Our little family with beautiful Natalie in the back and the awesome photo-bomb from Aunt Betsy! Ha! I think Claire and Caleb look a lot alike when they smile...
 Some of the group...
 The kids got up and rang their jingle bells while my cousins played the piano. There is something about seeing your child on stage that will make any mother so happy! It was adorable...
 And Caleb had his arm around Janie most of the time. These two have such a special little bond...
 After that fun, we headed to Curt and Dody's for another feast! Janie loves her Aunt Krissie...
 Yum...
 Janie is at the most fun age! Gosh, she makes me happy!...
 The group...
 And Bud's family...
What a great day! We have so much to be thankful for. It's almost ridiculous how blessed we are.

No comments: