Thursday, December 19, 2013

Jam Packed Wintertime!

A fun crazy time of the year in pictures from my phone...

We have been BUSY with our business! Constantly organizing, counting and shipping!...
 Sweet Janie doesn't do this much anymore....
 One of my favorite things about Janie is her hair! I get so excited to see her every morning!...
 I went on a date with my dad and Mary. It was a blast!...
 Met Sheri Dew at a Time Out For Women Conference...
 The conference was amazing and totally inspiring...
 Natalie and Angie were there too!...(As well as Ann Romney and many other amazing women and speakers...)
 Claire was VIP! I teared up a bit making this poster. She is growing up so fast and is such a good good girl! I'm so proud of her and adore her. It is an absolute joy to be her mom!
 Date night at a Jazz game...
 Went with Claire's class to see the play, "Yes, Virginia". Claire and Violet...
 Went to see "Frozen". Janie ate most of that popcorn...
 Meeting Santa. Caleb told him that he wanted, "monsters"...
 Janie cried and it was adorable...
 Claire asked for an "American Girl Doll"...
 Our little ham...
 I mean, what's not to love?...
 She loves these toy baskets...


 When baby comes, Claire and Janie will share a room and these darling new bunk beds! Claire is ecstatic...
 Clairey making thank you cards...

 Caleb in his new big bed for the first time. So precious. He's lucky he sleeps at night because he has been a PILL over the last few days! He really redeems himself when I get to see him sleeping..
 We made gingerbread houses too!
 Superman house...

Life is really good. Really busy. Christmas is just 6 days away! I CANNOT wait!

No comments: