Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmastime...

The days leading up to Christmas were jam packed! Here are a few of the fun things that we did...

Played in the snow lots and lots...

My siblings and I treated my parents to 12 Days of Christmas gifts. I had days 3 and 8. The Third Day of Christmas was 3 date movie nights with the Bourne Trilogy...

The 8th Day of Christmas was 8 Mikes-a-Milking. Hahaha! Who wouldn't want to drink something with that face on it?...
 We also went to a Bennion Christmas party. We didn't know a soul, but it was so much fun and hilarious! Santa came with all kinds of entertainment and songs. My favorite was "Suzy Snowflake." This is so far out of Buddy's comfort zone. It was hysterical!...
 As soon as he got the hang of it, he was a star!...
 Clairey had a fun time at Elf Day at school...
 Christmas just isn't the same without an ugly sweater party. The highlight: Getting rid of Buddy's MASSIVE marshmallow coat as a white elephant. The best part was that he thought I wrapped up a stuffed animal. I've been trying to get rid of that thing for YEARS! He beat me with a pillow when it got opened. It was awesome. We love hanging out with our friends! Thanks Olsons! (30 weeks pregnant here)
 We also went to Grandpa Bennion's for a pizza night and Home Alone...

 We didn't forget about Temple Square. Although... I will NEVER again go on December 23rd. Temple Square was shoulder to shoulder full of people, but it was still beautiful and a great time!



The crew that went...


Now on to Christmas! Busy Busy BUSY!

No comments: