Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a Supergirl, Spiderman and a Double Scoop Ice Cream Cone. I love Halloween! The costumes, the weather, the colors, the season and especially the candy! :)

We started off the day at Claire's Kindergarten class for the party! Here is the whole class...

 Claire being a bit shy. She's got some pretty cute cheeks!...
 I came in and made Witches Brew for the class. They all thought it was the coolest thing ever!... (23 weeks pregnant)

Stirring it up...

 Making a spider. She said this was her favorite part...
 Right before Trick-or-Treating...


 It's almost impossible to get this girl to hold still for a picture. I'm constantly chasing her...
 They're pretty cute, huh?
 Getting ready to show me some spidey moves...
 Your superhero to the rescue!!!... Does it matter if he can't see?
 I told Claire to do something that Supergirl would do. She did this...
 The haul...
Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: