Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fall Soccer

Well, the season is over. I loved getting up on Saturdays to watch my kids play! I'm sad it's over and already looking forward to spring! It's so fun to watch them work hard and try for something. Gosh I love them.

 Caleb did so awesome. He's a really hard worker out there and is always doing his best. He tries really really hard! It's adorable and makes me so proud! He never played a game that he didn't score. He did great and loved it!

 Claire did well too. She was the youngest this time playing 5-6 year olds and usually the smallest, so she was a bit timid. When she's quick enough to pull away from the group, though, she is fast and scores every time! I think her favorite part of all is chasing around her lifetime friend, Krew Marsh.

Caleb being awesome...
 Janie wanted to go straight to the playground every time and Claire was always such a good sister and took her and played with her. I'm so very thankful for Clairey...
 Caleb and his friend Ryder Singley...
 Go Clairey!...
 Claire and Krew...
 Best buds...
 So dang cute...
 GOOOOOOO BENNIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Until next season...

No comments: