Friday, October 25, 2013

St. George...

We spent a few days in St. George with the Bennions and Keuhls and had the best time! The weather was beautiful and we ate lots of yummy food and treats. The kids were in heaven and we went and saw Mary Poppins at Tuachaan. It was fabulous! I loved it! Such a great break! We love our little trips.

Janie runs to any animal she sees. She is such an animal lover...
 Claire just hangin around...
 I spent most of my time chasing Janie...





 Caleb played catch most of the time with whoever would play with him. This picture is hilarious! He LOVES sports and balls and all that...
 Handsome little cutie...
 I need my very own Mary Poppins!...
 Beautiful Tuachaan...
 Caitlin bought Claire this purse and she wanted me to take a million pictures of wearing it...

 Hahaha! A cute little poser...
 Hiking and exploring overlooking St. George...


 5 looks so big! I can't believe we'll be adding another one here in a few short months...
 On top of the world!...

 They're crazy...
 And cute...


Thanks for the fun trip, John and Julia! I wish I got more pictures of our entire crew. I think we should make this a yearly tradition!

No comments: