Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Janie Mae at 18 months!

I could really go on and on about this little spitfire! She has more personality than her parents combined! She keeps us laughing all day long and especially keeps us busy chasing her. She climbs on everything and anything. If you come to our house, don't be surprised if you see all of our chairs and bar stools lying on the ground to prevent anymore falls or spilled food or ruined computers. She scatters toys and ripped paper all over the house all while smiling mischievously. She climbed out of her crib at 17 months! I always tell Bud how crazy she is and he agrees. She is fearless and carefree. We are fiercely in love with her and her contagious smile and personality. I hope she'll ease up on me as a teenager, but for now, I hope she never changes!

Here she is looking all sweet and innocent... :)
 The best blue eyes...
 This is her posing...
 Hahahahaha... Do you feel like she's out to get you too?...
 She got a cute little haircut a few weeks ago. No more mullet...
 Cheeeeeeeese...
 One hand on my phone and one hand ripping her hair out. No surprise here. She wouldn't keep a bow in to save her life...
 Is she not the cutest?...

 Already quite flexible. This picture is actually SO Janie. She's always sitting like this playing with her toes...
 Can't hold still. Trying to do something dangerous...
 Blowing kisses...
 A few random pictures from my phone...



Shocker. She climbed on a table. I'm actually fine with THIS table...
 Climbed onto this table and found a green marker. She's faster than Wonder Woman!...
 I have no clue...
 Janie on her first day of nursery. She completely melts my heart even when she STILL looks mischievous...
 Cutie pie...
 She loved it and didn't care one bit when I left! I knew she wouldn't...
 Climbing after finding Caleb's hat...
 All personality...

I should add that although she's completely crazy and busy, she is the sweetest girl. She is so patient with me and gives me as many hugs and kisses as I want. She gets so excited when the door opens and anyone comes walking through. She loves me to hold her, but rarely demands it. She says: Mom(all day long), Dad, RRRRRR(for Claire), gugool(good girl), baba(doggy), Niya(Caitlin's dog), shoes and a lot of other gibberish. She loves books, jewelry and coloring (all over the floor, walls and couch). She is loud and can't be ignored. Her favorite foods are broccoli, cottage cheese and my famous spaghetti. I couldn't have dreamed up a girl this perfect for me! I love my darling Janie Mae!

No comments: